Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Off to Poland!

Hi there, I'm about to leave on a two week vacation to Poland, where the roots of my family are deeply planted. I will sadly be missing out on an event at MoCCA promoting the volunteer show I am a part of, called "Meanwhile... at 594 Broadway: The Art of MoCCA's Volunteers". I am really disappointed I won't be able to make it, but a lot of the works up there are great and two of my friends, Mike Diaz and Nicole Virella, have stuff up as well. Also copies of Flamingo Island Part 1 and Alligator Day will be on sale! If you're able to make it, you can find out more info at the MoCCA Website. Check it out!

I have some art in the works that I'm super excited to put up as soon as I get back from Poland. I'll see you all on the 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment