Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Checking in

Hello! I have just officially graduated college! I still can't quite wrap my brain around it and have been nursing the shock with lots of sleeping and fretting about the rest of my life, but rest assured production is beginning again and I am very jazzed.

In about three weeks I will be at the MoCCA art fest in NYC. I will be sharing a table with these two cool cats, plus three other swell fellows, all of us SVA graduates. I will be selling both Alligator Day and Flamingo Island Pt 1, and with luck Flamingo Island Pt 2 will be finished by then and ready to join your collection. Below is a sample of the first page.



In the meantime I am working on some art trades, which is a really good way to keep myself drawing over the summer. I may open up to them on this blog after I finish the ones on my plate, so stay tuned.

Who else is going to MoCCA? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment